- Enkh-Erdene joined RVJ Capital in 2018 as an Analyst.
- He had a professional experience working at Paris-based consulting firms as a consultant in strategy, digital transformation and enterprise architecture between 2015-2017.
- As a consultant in strategy and digital transformation in the banking industry, he was responsible for analyzing the macroeconomic and banking environment of emerging markets in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and South America, and for studying the opportunities and possible strategies for large French banking institutions to enter these markets.
- As a consultant in enterprise architecture, he was part of a working group responsible for conceptualizing and developing the systems architecture for the project for modernizing the ticketing system of the Paris metro; and systems for rolling stock maintenance at SNCF, the French national railway.
- Enkh-Erdene holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, China, and an MSc in Management from EM Lyon Business School in Lyon, France