- Khuslee has over 7 years of experience working in advisory capacity for number of infrastructure projects in Mongolia. Tasks varied from assistance to early development of project, business case development and strategic planning to stakeholder management.
- In 2011, together with McKinsey and Co., she helped develop business case for the New Railway Project, the only major railway construction initiative that was planned since the Country built its existing vertical railway in 1938. Upon development of the business case her involvement in the project continued in local financial advisory capacity where she and Liberty Partners (now RVJ Capital) together with Guggenheim Intl’ and BNP Paribas worked on the project capital structure, financing schedule, overall financial planning of the project.
- She and her team provided advisory for Mongolian Airlines in its turnover efforts together with Seabury. The advisory team provided the national flag bearer with comprehensive five-year management plan and carried out stakeholder management including communication with government agencies and ministries during the turnover act.
- Khuslee’s unique experience in the Country’s major infrastructure development project and commercial projects in various industries as well as her in-depth knowledge of local business and legal framework enable her to be fit for the proposed role in the team.
- Khuslee holds BBA from OTA and MBA in Financial Management from National University, CA, USA